Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hi everyone! Up for sale are two running Honda CX650 Turbo bikes, three parts bikes, new unopened parts, and a whole lot of documentation. I don't have to go into detail on the awesomeness of these bikes because everyone probably knows, so here the nitty gritty... If your a collector or just want a bike that NO ONE else is driving on the road then these are the bikes for you.

The White CX650 is Completely stock except for stripping and painting the body pieces white. It runs and drives. It has a clean Florida title and up to date registration. The back brake needs some work and the radiator needs to be flushed. The Engine and chassis has 41, 340 miles. For more info on this bike click on the YouTube link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2Zutt0wT0

The ALL original CX650 is Completely stock. It runs perfect. It needs front and back brake work done, which I believe I have all the parts to do. It has only 8535 miles on the engine and chassis! Has a rebuild title, but no frame damage! Probably just an insurance company totaling out the bike for a "lay down" For more info on this bike click on the YouTube link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10eJ3H_88uU

Asking $11,000 or best offer for the WHOLE LOT. Will consider selling bikes separately so make me an offer. Bikes are also listed on eBay, so when there gone there gone.

Sorry I haven't learned how to post pictures yet but some are on craigslist and you can see everything on the YouTube videos...

Senior Member George in Indiana's Avatar
    What's included in the parts lot that would bring the value up to $11,000?

Sorry but considering the condition (and salvage title) I think you'll be hard pressed to get $5,000 combined.
    CX500 TURBO
    CX650 TURBO
    GSX1300R Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by George in Indiana View Post
    What's included in the parts lot that would bring the value up to $11,000?

Sorry but considering the condition (and salvage title) I think you'll be hard pressed to get $5,000 combined.
    It is an Or best offer. I did not say how low I would go!!! . I have enough parts to restore both bikes to almost 100%. For more pictures look at the ebay listing below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks for the Comment! Also keep in mind NADA listing values, values of silly parts like turn signal lens that sell for 100 + dollars. I have all of these included. Plus an extra engine, wire harnesses, headlight lenses, perfect side skirts, the works. I guess a better way of putting it is that I have enough parts to almost build two bike starting just with the frame and working my way up. So two complete bikes, and enough parts that if they were stripped, to almost restore them back 100%. Also the bidding offer is available without a reserve!!!

It sure is fun to see one CX650TD that I didn't know was out there, much less five. Do any of the three parts bikes have titles? Did you buy these in a lot from a CXT collector, or accumulate them separately? I'd sure love to know the story behind these bikes, esp. the salvage one. This looks like an enjoyable project for someone with the time and space to do a few restorations. At auction with no reserve either... a merry Christmas, indeed! Good luck with your sale.

Update!!! I was looking through my paper work and I found that one of my parts bikes has a clean south Carolina title. The bike is missing the VIN tag on the frame but I know there are ways of getting one of those reproduced. So technically, with a little work you could have two clean title turbo bikes!!!

I see that three of the bikes have engines. I also saw one more on a dolly. Is there a fifth engine? Can you give me a better idea of the spare parts that you have, I saw some spark plugs, brake pads and a wastegate, but not much more.

Ed
    CX500C
    CX500T
    CX650E
    CX650T
    Hawk
    CB750 w/turbo
    RG500
    V-Max
    Kawasaki 750 Turbo
    Katana 1000
    Ducati 749R
    Screaming Eagle Road King
    CBR600F3
    & a dozen battery chargers

where are you located?
    - 1981 CX 500D -

90-120 jetted+piped 2into1

pancake PODS

In what condition is the fairing on the ground? Are the turn signal assemblies on the ground undamaged? Are there enough parts there for three complete bikes? When did the blue CXT last run, and what does it need?

I have not bid on this lot yet, but I am considering it. My interest is really just the spare engine and maybe the blue bike. I don't need any of the shiny stuff. If anyone is interested in going in on this with me, just send me a PM. If you are already bidding and want me to commit to some of these items we can discuss that too.

Ed
    CX500C
    CX500T
    CX650E
    CX650T
    Hawk
    CB750 w/turbo
    RG500
    V-Max
    Kawasaki 750 Turbo
    Katana 1000
    Ducati 749R
    CBR600F3
    & a dozen battery chargers

Has anyone noticed that one of the Ebay bidders is fairly new and has only bid on this item. The names are blurred but it shows as X***X (8). I hope he isn't shilling bids on this lot. Could make it interesting. Of course it may backfire on him too.
    CX500C
    CX500T
    CX650E
    CX650T
    Hawk
    CB750 w/turbo
    RG500
    V-Max
    Kawasaki 750 Turbo
    Katana 1000
    Ducati 749R