Honda CX 500 Forum banner

How to keep busy in the winter

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Sidecar Bob 
#1 ·
I posted this in my never ending build thread but here it is again for those who missed it there:

#4 ·
I'm at 44 23 north - probably south of both you guys - in south central Ontario not far north of Toronto (definitely not the prairies). We do have some bendy roads around here and we were actually on one around the middle of that but I edited most of it out because Matt thought the mud on the windshield looked bad so he was shooting out the side window and all you could see was blurry trees 10' away at 80+km/h...

#6 ·
We used to have winters like that. I eventually figured out that shoveling snow is the real reason for letting your offspring survive into their teens

Anyway, this is much more fun than shoveling...

#8 ·
That was good to watch, certainly not a speed demon trek.......but the music does date you a bit Bob :eek:ccasion14:

Joel in the Couve

#9 ·
I guess you don't realize that Surf Rock instrumental music is alive & well and that there are a lot of young people making & listening to it...

Give this a listen North Sea Surf Radio

#12 ·
None taken. If you are ever in this area in the winter I'll take you out for a ride. As long as it isn't as cold as it was this weekend
I just looked at the thermometer and it has gone up to -17c

Heck, for that matter I'll take you out for a ride in Mr.H's sidecar if you come in the summer too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.