Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Tap a Talk users

845 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Knute 
#1 ·
I VERY rarely use my mobile phone to view this forum or any other forum (or many other fancy dancy apps).

For those that use this app TapaTalk to view and post here, is there a setting somewhere in your device or in the app itself that allows you to disable the obligatory "signature" (Sent via my Iphone23 using TapaTalk)?

It seems like a waste of space and resource. I have seen quite a few members "parody" this manually, so I can't be the only one who finds it somewhat annoying.

#2 ·
Yes sir! Open the tapatalk app. Click back to get to the main tapatalk home page thing. Youll see a search bar. Under that search bar is 5 icons. Select the icon on the furthest right, the one that looks like a person. scroll down to settings and select settings. Scroll down to signature :) Then select none :)

#3 ·
Bravo! Now we shall see how many will. I knew there had to be something like that. Thanks.

#5 ·
So Do I !

Sent from my steam powered old PC using smoke signals.

#6 ·
So, I tried adding my bikes to my signature, as Tapatalk doesn't show them, but now I realize that it might be showing the bikes twice to someone using a PC... Just as annoying?

78 Standard Cafe, 78CX/83GL650 Super Standard, 83 GL650 Half-Naked, 83 GL650 Project

#8 ·
Sent from my Tamagotchi using babbaquaack

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone 5S Tapatalk
Sent from my Mobile using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk

I fear my tamagotchi wanted to send greetings to his sisters and brothers

Helpless how to stop it :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.