Electric M-bikes= the future of riding,,,? - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Electric M-bikes= the future of riding,,,?

And thanx cobram, will advise bro on victory bargain (he is sooo cheap and has the dough) he is still dealing with Chinese seller, and has contacted Iowa DOT about regs for imports,,, refered to feds for specs,,, lenses on lights????????????????? whatevs, guv gotta help the prosess, not hinder, thanx again bro
    CX650C- mostly stock re-paint, pix and avatar later,,, no hints please, I gotta figure it out,,,

Quote Originally Posted by obo515 View Post
    Looks like a Beemer K model= awesum! What are specs and manufacturer?
    It's a Chinese copy of a GL1800 Goldwing, probably smaller than the real one. It come from Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer Jiangsu Xinri,
    Just 'Wing' It!
    Retired trike builder
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification

Awsum lady,,, so,,, cost? specs= speed, battery type, charge rate, and last but not least- will it pas stupid US specx on lights and lenses, final hoop to get it here,,,,
    CX650C- mostly stock re-paint, pix and avatar later,,, no hints please, I gotta figure it out,,,

4. Remove Advertisements
    CX500Forum.com
    Advertisements

Lady, found their sites,,, that bike is not shown as available,,, maybe they are all pre-sold in China= I want one!

I couldn't find anything on it either except for the pic. Maybe they cannot sell them in the U.S.
    Just 'Wing' It!
    Retired trike builder
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification

My bro(the electronic genius) is on it,,, regs be DAMNED! We gonna make the connection with our Asian bros and siss and keep this planet kleen, as well as riding sweet electronic bikes into the future,,,thanx

Trouble is, the electricity to charge still has to be generated so E bikes aren't entirely green unless your local power is generated tidally, geothermally or from solar or other green power generation. Otherwise your E bike may be burning coal.

And the battery technologies are not exactly environmentally friendly either.

Much of this comes from Los Angeles where they call it green if the power generation and pollution occur elsewhere.

Electric vehicles seem to be late developers with the tech not hugely different to 100 years ago. Sure, there are frills like kinetic generation using braking effort but ....
    Rebuilding Handlebar Switches

Rider 81 500C, Thingy Born a 78Z. Ozdeluxe born an 80 shadow.

GET A MULTIMETER RTFM I am a CX500. If you maintain me I will run forever.

http://cx500forum.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

The WIKI link for all the good tech stuff. including free FSM's with addendums

HD Livewire at $20K is a lie vwire,,, greedy pigz wit no product on the floor,,, Victory rulz the US market for innovation and availability, Harly is a tired old regressive company if they can not produce the shit,,, not hate as I luv bikes in general, and newer HDs do work, but greed is greed, and it sux.
    Last edited by JC; 04-07-2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Language.

Here is the "plan" phreak,,, we construct solar arrays, wind towers, nuke ststions to provide enuf power to crack hydrogen out of sea water on ALL continental coasts, and power all internal combustion engines with hydrogen, as well as delivering clean water to all the people- I will not give an inch(Kesey in Sometimes a gr8 Notion) it must happen or the planet will fail...not gonna let it go that way=I luv life!

I give total respect to Queen Oil and King Coal,,, have shown us the way and heated our homes for centuries,,, carbon is carbon=us,,,, we do have a few "exotic" elements in our construction profiles also,,,, sooo, IT IS ALL GOOD! we will succeed in our endeavors to make this planet a successful "closed system" environmentally, as well as keeping inter-dimentional passages open so other beings interested in our progress are satisfied,,,, and I suk,,,, so there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links