Honda CX 500 Forum banner

I have stuff- Offer Thread for free or next to free

94K views 240 replies 108 participants last post by  drrevx 
#1 ·
I recently received a lovely short windshield for the cost of shipping and I was reminded of a thread on a bicycle forum I am a member of. Any way this is pretty simple. If you have some old parts laying around that you don't anticipate ever using you offer them for free here. If you want to be paid for shipping that's fair but in my case I'll cover the postage as long as you don't mind budget postal shipping. Anyway here are the goods

1 shiny fairing bling (I'm sure that isn't what Honda called it) unfortunately minus the Honda emblem

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

and 1 left marker/blinker light whit a slight bit of damage to the lens all the rest of it is perfect including the rubber and bulb

Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive lighting Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle

I know they aren't perfect but they are functional if you need them and most of all they are FREE

So if anyone else has some bits laying about post them up and help a brother or sister out

See less See more
#34 · (Edited)
If you buy something.........pay for it !
If you sell something .......ship it !
If you say you are going to do something......do it !
If you have a question about something......ask it !
When the seller answers ........let him know whether you still want it or not !
If you receive something .....let the seller know you got it !
If you get something and are happy/un happy with it .....let the giver/seller know !
If you have any kind of issue,shipping/receiving/quality/price/shipping charges etc...

Communicate

Thanks for letting me know Rich .

#37 · (Edited)
Done sir! On both counts! I modified the title as well. Hope ya'all don't mind.

Joel in the Couve

#49 ·
I've got the original 1981 cx500c Handlebar mirrors for price of shipping if anyone needs them.

#51 · (Edited)
1982 parts

I got some parts off my 1982 cx500c. Anybody wants them shoot me an offer.
original handlebars
left and right radiator covers with reflectors
turn signals
left and right mufflers
also have a black drag style handlebar. would be willing to trade the original and/ or the drag bar for clip ons or clubmans.

#52 ·
Anybody have a radiator cap? I kinda ran mine over with my riding lawn mower :mad:

#53 ·
1) This thread is for people offering parts. You want the Beggers Thread
2) Why would you want someone's old used rad cap when you can buy a brand new one at any auto parts store for less than the postage would cost? (part numbers are on the forum somewhere if you search)

#54 ·
Thanks BOB for pointing that out........................................ However, I'm in the mountains right now and there isnt ANY store for 100 miles.

#57 ·
Now thats some hospitality right there! Thank you soo much for the offer but I found one on ebay for $3 shipped. Never occured to me to even look on ebay for one.. Brain fart.

#58 ·
Also, I've got a set of cx500c mirrors if anyone wants them just pay shipping!

#59 ·
I know this thread isn't the right place for it but could you post a link to the $3 one? I couldn't find any that were the right size for twice that much...

#63 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.