Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Deluxe tank - will do any custom paint you want

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mabryusmc 
#1 ·
Soooooo long story short. Was going to build a cx500 cafe racer with my partner (not gay, like business partner haha) and long story short he has the bikes and I'm stuck with parts and we went our separate ways.

With the cafe racer build in the toilet I'm stuck with a Deluxe tank and a GS front wheel after its all said and done. The tank is rattle canned black and the gas cap is rattle canned red. It has a small dent on the side but I will repair it when painting the tank.

So what I am offering.... I will paint the tank any way you want within reason. Some paint can be as much a $180+ a pint.... We're not going there.... I have a bunch of colors on hand and I am willing to buy additional paint if needed. Sent fixed, primered, custom paint, quality automotive clear, cut and buffed..... $450 shipped.

I paid too much for the tank because at the time I NEEDED a deluxe tank for the build. I kept bidding until I won. I will sell just the tank but it's gonna run at least $250 so I can make ends meet. And it's gonna stay in the rattle canned condition it's in.

If anyone is interested I will snap photos of the tank (currently in storage) and I'll also post work of other bikes/tanks/cars I've painted.....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
you may want to send him a pm instead of just posting. Sending a PM sends a notice to his linked email address. Just click on his screen name and pick from the list. He hasn't visited the site since August.

#4 ·
Not all people set up the preference of sending an email notification. If this were the case with the OP, unless he visited the site, he would not see the PM either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.