Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Sidecar Bob's Custom Shirt Shop (shirts, mugs &c)

25K views 85 replies 21 participants last post by  Sidecar Bob 
#1 · (Edited)
Text Font Banner Signage Vehicle registration plate

(click to visit store)

When I started this store in 2016 I had only 2 designs and a total of 4 products. As of editing this in 2021 there are 2 dozen designs (more than half CX related) and I stopped counting the number of products they are available on.

New links for store (Aug 2021)
Canada: https://sidecarbob.myspreadshop.ca
US: https://sidecarbob.myspreadshop.com
Australia:
https://sidecarbob.myspreadshop.com.au

If you like a design but would prefer to have it on a different item let me know and I'll add it.
If you have an idea for a new design let me know and it may just show up in the store.

My first 2 designs:
Font Logo
Wheel Font T-shirt Illustration Vehicle

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
BIG NEWS!!!!!! A new design with 2 versions:

CX500 white
Text Font Line Logo Brand

CX500 gray
Font Logo Bumper sticker

The difference is subtle but the gray one will look more like the colour of the original logo while the white one may look better on some shirt colours.

Available at my shop https://sidecarbob.spreadshirt.com/
Note: As always the shirt colours shown are only suggestions and you can order any colour you want. You can also use my designs on other products that you design yourself or if you don't want to figure that out PM or email me and I will add what you want to the store.

#4 ·
I love it, the North Americans stealing ideas from the Asians! Honestly, I would feel better dealing with someone on the forum rather than an unknown - no matter where they are located.

An option I would suggest is a better shirt material for those of us who live in warm weather. I really prefer the thin shirts like the Under Armor Heat Gear, or the Nike dri fit. I will occasionally buy the novelty t's, but I rarely wear them and always find myself going back to comfort from Nike or Under Armor. Yes, I understand the prices would be higher, but that is fine. Both companies make long sleeve shirts too and that would be another market.

#5 ·
I wear T-shirts most days. As it happens, I am wearing one from Spreadshirt as I type this. It is comfortable & as warm as any other T-shirt I have. When it is cooler I wear a sweatshirt in the shop or a jacket if I am going out.

Spreadshirt has long sleeved shirts too. You can choose any of my designs and have Spreadshirt put it on any of their products or ask and I will add the design you want on the product you want to my store.

#6 ·
Bob, I went to their site and was very impressed with the options they offer. They have a number of performance t's and also a bunch of long sleeved options.

#7 · (Edited)
Bigger news!!!!

The new and improved Sidecar Bob's Spreadshirt Shop now has white and gray versions of CX500, CX650, GL500 and GL650 (as pictured below).

When you go to the shop now, instead of seeing just a product or 2 that I have put the design on you will see the designs. Click on the design you want and you will see a selection of products with that design. As always, you may choose any colour that they have.

Font Vehicle

2 days left for free shipping (see above for coupon code)

#12 · (Edited)
The ringer T isn't available in red. The closest I can find is the "Vintage Sport" shirt that has 2 bands on each sleeve and is available in red with white bands. I have attempted to add it to the store under the CX500 white graphic but sometimes these things take a while to show up.

I have also improved the colour scheme so that some of the tabs are easier to find so that you can browse the products for each graphic by category more easily.

#14 ·
Sometimes items show up right away, sometimes they take a day or more. Here's a direct link Red Vintage Sport T shirt - CX500

The poodle bike with the NO symbol (which you will also see in my signature) is No Poodle Bikes. It means "Say no to ill conceived motorcycle modifications!!!"

#16 ·
I can't remember how long ago I first heard the phrase. It always made perfect sense to me; When you hear "poodle" the first thing you think of is the stupid way most poodle owners get them trimmed - all show and no go.

#20 ·
Good to know. I haven't heard any complaints about the men's sizes so maybe they expect women to wear their shirts tighter (or maybe just that style)....

#21 ·
NEW DESIGN ANNOUNCEMENT

In the shop now: CX Engine
Auto part Engine Automotive engine part

(reduced size sample)

I think it looks striking on a navy shirt so that's what I put in the shop but as always you can choose any colour that is available.

#25 · (Edited)
I bought myself a couple of shirts on the regular Men's T-shirt instead of the Men's Premium T-shirt and I am very pleased with them so I have started moving my products from the Men's Premium T-shirt (neck tag says Spreadshirt) to the Men's T-shirt (Gildan or Fruit of the Loom), which makes a big difference in the price. The less expensive shirts are already available in all of the designs that I haven't changed yet but you have to select "Men's T-shirt" and make sure you see the lower price.

New this month: I have made a few improvements to the No Poodle Bikes graphic and added a second version without the dark area inside the red "no sign" for better appearance on dark coloured shirts, mugs &c.
Font Illustration

And this month's promotion:
Text Font Pink Line

#26 · (Edited)
Oops. I almost forgot:
I have also added pins to the shop, starting this month with No Poodle Bikes and The Sport of Wrenching (I can do the other designs if there is interest). To find them choose the design and then Accessories and Buttons.
Logo Flag Symbol Illustration Circle
Purple Fashion accessory Badge Logo T-shirt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.