Main things I've done so far is changed out the handlebars, but I still have the originals on hand. I replaced all fuses, including the main that was bypassed by p.o. Freed the throttle cable and housing, it was pretty clogged up, springs back great now, cables are clean and lubed. New tires, less than 100 miles put on them. New master cylinder and brake fluid. New front fork oil seals and dust covers with new oil and air pressure added. New battery. Petcock and right mirror were replaced by p.o. the petcock works good with vacuum from right carb.
There was some wiring replaced by p.o. and I put in some tubing for the carbs fuel overflow. All gauges work great.