I went another way, and I want to share it with you. At least it worked for me. I first had my carbs cleaned in a ultrasonic tank. I changed the jets I could with new sized for my pods and new exhaust. It was forever only running on the right side. I had eliminated all possibilities and narrowed it down to the left carb. After taking them off so many times i think I can now remove them blindfolded, I was contemplating using the easy out method, but chickened out. I have a small household steam cleaner. Out of desperation, I used that. I pressed the nozzle up against the pilot jet and blew hot steam through it till I couldn't hold the carb anymore. I repeated the process until tank was empty and reassembled the carb. I fired up the bike and it still missed for a few seconds, then it popped and revved to 3 grand. So far, (FINGERS CROSSED) IT WORKED. Guys it's worth a try.